Welcome back to On the Schmooze. Thank you so much for joining me. Last week I had the pleasure of interviewing Dorie Clark, this week you’ll be hearing from me, your host.
Every other week I’ll be offering my take on some aspect of networking and relationship-building. These shorter podcast episodes will include practical networking tips and techniques you can put into practice right away. My hope is that insights from me and my guests will help you achieve the leadership position you’re seeking, build and sustain your professional network, and find the work/life balance that works best for you.
This week, I’ll be sharing my thoughts on the different ways outgoing extroverts like myself have something I’m calling extrovert privilege.
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
Want to be able to easily print and share these tips?
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer.
- Schedule a complimentary 15 minute phone or Skype chat to discuss these networking tips.
- Contactually (free 14 day trial) – questions about this? I’m happy to help you get set up for success.
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- New to my website? Start here.
- On the Schmooze podcast archive
Subscribing and leaving an honest rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Podcast guest suggestions welcomed. Email me your ideas.