Today’s guest is a leading expert on real estate damage and has consulted on major catastrophes around the globe. He consulted on the World Trade Center, the Flight 93 Crash Sites, the BP Oil Spill, Hurricane Katrina, and several tragedies including Jon Benet Ramsey, OJ Simpson, and the Heaven’s Gate mass suicide mansion. Earning him the nickname “Master of Disaster.”
Currently, he leads Landmark Research Group. Prior to this, he led a national practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers, the world’s largest consulting firm. His extensive research has taken him to all 50 states and the seven continents. He is known for his ability to gather complex information and present his findings in a straight-forward, intelligent way.
His book “Me We Do Be” shares principles that are the result of his research at the intersection of sociology and economics. He interweaves classic behavioral research with his own work on high-profile cases―to reveal why some dive, some survive, and others thrive.
Please join me in welcoming Dr. Randall Bell.
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- how he defines leadership: “The greatest myth out there is that leadership is some kind of position, title, or degree. Leadership has nothing to do with any of that. Leadership is essentially doing things in a way that others will want to follow.”
- his journey over 25 years that resulted in the creation of his Me We Do Be principles.
- how he maintains relationships across vast geography and disciplines with the help of technology you have in your pocket.
- the simple truth that building great relationships is based on kindness and empathy.
- the power of the phone calls in an age of digital connection.
Stay tuned until the end of the episode to hear what I thought were the key takeaways you could put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come.
- Dr. Randall Bell on LinkedIn and Twitter
- National Speakers Association
- “Me We Do Be: The Four Cornerstones of Success” by Dr. Randall Bell
- “How to Work a Room(R)” by Susan RoAne
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months by Brian Moran
- Contactually (free 14 day trial) – questions about this? I’m happy to help you get set up for success.
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Schedule a 20-minute phone or Skype chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Sometimes I’ll recommend a product or service for which I receive an affiliate commission. I only recommend things and people I admire.