Today’s guest’s mission in life is to empower individuals, leaders and entrepreneurs to Rediscover their Brilliance, Achieve Meaning, Balance and true Happiness in Life without compromising their Financial Success His work and legacy are to provide humans with the tools and skills to become the person they’ve always dreamed of being.
For 20 years, he achieved financial success and business notoriety as a large firm financial consultant, but was unfulfilled and had lost hope because he felt trapped in a lucrative career, forced to make decisions out of fear instead of goodness.
His experiences led him to found Choose Goodness, a movement known for helping individuals, executives and businesses bridge the gap between profitability and humanity.
Please join me in welcoming Tommy Breedlove
Would you leave an honest rating and review on iTunes? Or Stitcher? They are extremely helpful and I read each and every one of them. Thanks for the inspiration!
On the Schmooze is on C-Suite Radio.
Listen to our show and many other great
business podcasts at C-SuiteRadio.com.
In this episode we explore:
- his thoughts on leadership: “Leadership today is compassion, courage, and empathy, but with forceful boundaries delivered with care.”
- his views on what kind of example a leader sets: “a leader is someone who knows who does not compromise their values or integrity, which means they have a lot of courage.”
- how he spent 36 years as a “rule by the iron fist” leader who never allowed himself to be real, how he had an epiphany, and how he now leads with compassion and understanding.
- how he embraces helping others by walking beside them as they discover how to be who they always wanted to be.
- his belief that the best gift you can give someone is your undivided attention, and how he uses that belief to help him maintain positive connections in his life.
- his upcoming book, “From Pawn to King” that is coming out during the second quarter of 2018.
- the free gifts Tommy offers to anyone who listens to this podcast.
What were the key takeaways you plan to put into practice this week and benefit from for years to come? Share your thoughts in the comments.
- Tommy Breedlove on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook Page, and Twitter
- Follow @ChooseGoodness on Twitter
- Schedule time to chat with Tommy and receive several free gifts
- “Croissants vs. Bagels: Strategic, Effective, and Inclusive Networking at Conferences” by Robbie Samuels
- Try out Contactually for free at www.robbiesamuels.com/contactually
- Learn more about Brene Brown
- Learn more about Lewis Howes
- Learn more about Tim Ferriss
- Interested in booking me to speak? Learn about my Art of the Schmooze session on effective and inclusive networking, and the other sessions I offer
- Interested in individual or group coaching? Schedule a 20-minute phone chat to discuss working together
- Connect with me on LinkedIn
- @RobbieSamuels on Twitter and Instagram
- New to my website? Start here
- On the Schmooze podcast archive and show notes for recent episodes
Subscribing and leaving a rating and review on iTunes helps this podcast be discovered.
Need help using iTunes? 10 Steps to Subscribe, Rate & Review on iTunes. Thank you!
Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links above are “affiliate links”. This means that if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I use personally and believe will add value to my listeners. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”