How can I help?
I live by the Philosophy of Abundance. I love sharing knowledge and building community. I believe this creates endless opportunities that helps all of us reach our greatest potential. If this resonates with you, we need to connect.
Here are some ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. Each week I write a blog post or publish an On the Schmooze podcast episode about relationship building, networking, community building, fundraising, influence, and productivity. I may have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
- Subscribe to my updates. This is a great way to stay connected and learn about what I’m working on as I’m creating products and services that meet your needs and exceed your expectations. Reply to any email to let me know how I can support your work.
- Book me as a speaker. Since 2009, my engaging and fun presentations have helped a wide array of audiences increase their confidence when it comes to relationship-building – whether through networking, fundraising, or sales. I passionately believe everyone should stop wasting time networking and I share how through my signature session, “Art of the Schmooze.” If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page then email me to start a conversation.
- Mastermind Group Coaching. You attend endless events and collect hundreds of business cards each year, but are you strategic? What is your end goal and what do you need to do to achieve it? Stop wasting time networking and create a 3-month strategic networking plan. Interested in joining a Mastermind coaching group? Email me some background info and we’ll set up a 20-minute call to chat about it.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective and charge high fees. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, please start the conversation with an email.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Have a particular consulting opportunity that you’d like to discuss? Please email me and we’ll set up a time to chat about it.